Rumbly in my Tumbly Trip Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ema74

Addicted to everything with Ears
Finally got round to doing our trippie... Just hope we'll make it there and back with the whole Eurostar strike/timetable change saga :confused3

Cast:

- me, Ema - loves all Disney, but Bambi favourite :)
- DH, Jeremy - pretends to be cool about the whole thing but deep inside he's loving it ;)
- DD1, Mia (6) - our big princess, loves everything girls not too keen on the big rides princess:
- DD2, Anya (2) - adores pooh:

So here we go... We're leaving London St. Pancras on the 15th so 2 weeks today and we're all very excited. It's going to be our 5th trip in just over 2 years. Couldn't hide my excitement and told the girls so they're both very excited. Mia's counting the days till we go and has already planned what we'll do while we're there. The first thing is buying an autograph book and a pen and the rest can wait. Good to have priorities in life, I think:rotfl2:

As this will be our second Christmas trip, we more or less know how cold/crowded the parks will be so we're planning to make use of the EMH if we can and have breakfast in the park once or twice depending on the slots etc etc. We didn't get to see Mickey's Winter Wonderland 2 years ago so that is something we have to do. Apart from that, I'd like to see the Pooh Bear show (not sure if this is only on weekends or all week and would be :sad1: if it's only on at the weekends). Would also like to take Anya to see Animagic and Stitch Live as we all loved it whenever we saw it and just be there really. I'm not that keen on the big rides so we avoid those, we'll do the Small World, Peter Pan, Buzz (never been on Buzz), carousel and the usual things but it'll be lovely to be there again at Christmas, have Mickey brioche and hot chocolate and just enjoy Christmas:santa:

Have booked only 2 restaurants. We'll be having lunch at Auberge on the 17th and traditionally lunch at Cafe Mickey on our last day, the 19th (we always have lunch at Cafe Mickey on our last day and it's a lovely end of our trip):yay:

So yeah... This is the start of our trippie. I only hope Eurostar will call the strike off and we'll come back home when we planned (I could do with an extra day there but my mum is coming on the 21th and there's noone to meet her)

Your plans sound perfect. I really hope everything goes well for you with the trains. We're there 14th-17th and my DS6 is really into autographs too, so maybe our paths will cross at a Meet and Greet!

Your plans sound perfect. I really hope everything goes well for you with the trains. We're there 14th-17th and my DS6 is really into autographs too, so maybe our paths will cross at a Meet and Greet!

Lovely! Where are you staying? We'll be in SL.

When we went in April, Mia had over 50 autographs, it was great! We buy a book each time we go and keep them for her to have something to remember when she's older:)

we go on the 14th too! and are staying in SL. don't do autographs though as is only me and my boyfriend going. am so excited!!!!

We're SL too! DS filled his photo autograph book- which is nowhere as near as 50-wow! He really wants to meet the gang from Peter Pan and Aladdin.

We're SL too! DS filled his photo autograph book- which is nowhere as near as 50-wow! He really wants to meet the gang from Peter Pan and Aladdin.

We didn't try very hard to meet the characters for autographs. It just happened. I was very impressed.

I couldn't not say anything. Wanted to be a surprise but hey ho, didn't work.

So see you there. My girls will probably be wearing their pink Minnie Mouse :santa: hats :)

Sounds very similar to our plan and we'll be there at the same time, but staying in the Cheyenne!

Sounds very similar to our plan and we'll be there at the same time, but staying in the Cheyenne!

Cheyenne is lovely! We really liked it!

Lots of people going for Christmas! Very exciting! Can't wait!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Eat a cake on the 16th as it's my birthday!! :goodvibes

Sounds like a lovely trip you have planned- Hope you enjoy every moment!

Bob xoxoxox

Eat a cake on the 16th as it's my birthday!! :goodvibes

Sounds like a lovely trip you have planned- Hope you enjoy every moment!

Bob xoxoxox

I won't forget Bob! Will take a photo of the cake and then eat it!

Do you want me to send you one? :)

Hopefully we'll find time to meet up, even if it's just for a few mins ;)

Have a great time Ema. My DD1, Nicole (6), was obsessed with getting autographs on our last trip. We filled the autograph book & had to buy a new one! I'm sure the girls are so excited about going back. We are going back 10th Jan & haven't told our girls - the same ages as your 2 - but I think we will tell them when we wake them up in the morning to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter