Rum Point Beach Adventure and Stingray City

sharen24

DIS Veteran
My DH really wants to go to stingray city again, but DS will only be 3 at the time so he can't do the DCL excursion. Was thinking of booking the Rum Point Beach Adventure for me and DS and booking Rum Point with Stingray City for DH. It looks like part of the excursion is shared. Has anyone else done this? What did you think of Rum Point?

We just did this on the 1/10 cruise. The beach is beautiful and clean. They have a very nice bar/place to eat and your adventure includes lunch (good menu for all food types, i like plain and simple). You all get on the same bus and then ferry. When you get to the beach the people who booked the singray get on a smaller boat and the others just go to the beach. I highly reccommend this with or with out the stingray part (although the stingray part was awesome).

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Yes they leave and come together. It is really 1 group just some stay on the dock and go on another baot, then return and join everyone at the beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter