• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rum Cakes question?

You can also buy them on the Magic at Upbeat.:)

Just a word of caution: We passed up the chance to buy the cakes on GC because we "knew" they'd have them for purchase onboard. Well, they never got their shipment so we had to go without :mad:. My advice is to buy them while you can; there's no guarantee the ship will have them.

Just a word of caution: We passed up the chance to buy the cakes on GC because we "knew" they'd have them for purchase onboard. Well, they never got their shipment so we had to go without :mad:. My advice is to buy them while you can; there's no guarantee the ship will have them.

Don't forget, you can buy tortuga rum cakes from home---$40 a large cake.

DG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter