RSS Feed changes - 2/24/15 update

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I use a newswatcher program (NetNewsWire) to gather various RSS feeds. In the past the RSS feeds for the DIS boards only showed brand new threads. It appears that the RSS feeds now show any thread with a new post. I did have to go through and update the URL's for the RSS feeds in my newswatcher program, is it possible that I grabbed the wrong URL?

Same here but I'm not sure the rss feed is showing all threads when there is a new post. For example, Kristy's ABD Viva Italia thread showed up as a new thread and I'm wondering if it was because she changes the thread title when she posts new updates.

Same here but I'm not sure the rss feed is showing all threads when there is a new post. For example, Kristy's ABD Viva Italia thread showed up as a new thread and I'm wondering if it was because she changes the thread title when she posts new updates.
Interesting observation Jack. I don't quite know what to make of it.

Let's test it, try changing the title to this thread and we'll see if it shows up in my rss feed with the new title.

the "new" thread with the changed title shows up in my rss feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter