RPR welcome e-mail

disneyhottie

Mouseketeer
I received last night, our welcome to Club Level e-mail. I was told that it is sent 1 week out from your arrival, and it was! A lot of helpful info. regarding Club level, all amenities, including menus. We usually stay at HRH Club, but have been wanting to try RPR, and received an amazing rate! Super excited!!

I received last night, our welcome to Club Level e-mail. I was told that it is sent 1 week out from your arrival, and it was! A lot of helpful info. regarding Club level, all amenities, including menus. We usually stay at HRH Club, but have been wanting to try RPR, and received an amazing rate! Super excited!!

It's always nice to receive the letter from Club Concierge........

Hope you have an amazing trip!

Cool, hope you have a great time. We'll be slumming over in a regular room at HRH next week o_O (first world problems).

I can't wait till its close enough to get my email..never got one of those staying at Portofino.Super excited to try Royal Pacific

Does anyone know where I can find information on Tony Hinds for transportation, our regular guy is not in the business anymore:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter