Rozen Plaza Hotel?

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? Is it a nice resort for families? How are the pools? Thanks!

RosieQ,

I would do a search on these boards. I remember reading alot of posts about the Rosen Centre and the Rosen Plaza hotels.

I personally have never stayed at either hotel, I have a reservation for the beginning of May at the Rosen Centre.

I know that in the 2001 Birnbaums official guide to Disney World, he did have the Rosen Plaza listed as a off site hotel choice.

Hope this helps!

I stayed at the (at the time named) Omni Rosen 4 years ago. I went with my parents and 6 year old daughter. It is a beautiful hotel with wonderful pools and grounds. We had a shuttle from the hotel that took us to all parks.There was a TON of things to do on International Dr all within walking....The mecado, min. golf,malls,etc..Oh, and every restraunt that you can possibly want all within walking. My daughter loved the property.In my eyes i thought that it was more geared toward adults. It is 1/2 a block from the convention center and the get alot of the conventioners.I would go to this hotel again with my husband when we go for a weekend with out the kids, but because we have 2 now, last month we stayed at HIFS and spent a liitle bit more than we wanted, but, it paid off keeping the kids in the other room.I hope that this helps.

mariamard is exactly right. This hotel is located right smack in the middle of International Drive and is within walking distance to pretty much everything imaginable (except the major theme parks). While the hotel may be geared towards adults and people attending conventions, the location is great for everyone.

Have Fun,
Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

Hi, yes, the Rosen is a huge high rise hotel you can see for miles. It is right next to the Convention center so it does attract of lot of business...but the rooms are very basic...and there are lots of little expensive extras like bellhops and very expensive bars and restaurants...It is a very nice Hanpton Inn level room with a million dollar lobby....I would be a bit hesitant to use this as a family resort unless I had a very good price...often people get 150 to 200 dollar rooms here from Priceline for under 50 a night...Now that is a good deal!...but if you are spending over 90 a night it is still just a hotel room....with a million dollar entrance....If you stay there with kids, I would eat and play elsewhere except the pool....good luck....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter