Royale Parc or Westgate Villas or any others?

LaurenLizArnold

Earning My Ears
Hi! I need suggestions between Royale Parc and Westgate Villas or any other very close hotels you have experience with. I'm looking for on that can accommodate 5 and has to be a good deal. Thanks for your help!

westgate is a little closer - but really don't like westgate. you have to say NO just about everyday and then they will still call you.

the other one is quality inn

We did Westgate lakes for a week. Part of the deal and it was a deal was a timeshare presentatiion. It was very easy to say no and they did not bother us again. We enjoyed staying there.

We did Westgate lakes for a week. Part of the deal and it was a deal was a timeshare presentatiion. It was very easy to say no and they did not bother us again. We enjoyed staying there.

Which of the Westgates would you recommend for WDW vacation of almost 2 weeks? Lakes appears to be nicer for about 25$ a day more; the Villas and Blue Tree are closer and less expensive. Would rather stay on site but the WDW villas are priced off the chart for the Fathers day time period. ANY other recommendations for Condos/houses/villas or suites welcomed and needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter