Royal Pacific Hotel at UIS

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
Hello, its me IOA Dude. I'm back after 6 long mounths on nothing. I'm back because I'm going back to UIS this summer again! Well anyways, I stayed in the Portofino Bay Hotel (great choice, i loved it). I think it was the last day when we were there, when me and my mom were exploring the last of the hotel, when we sat down in a lounge. Then in the next room, I think it was the called the American Bar or something, when we heard two architechs talking about the construction on the Royal Pacific Hotel in Universal. (They were a lone, or so they thought.) I was listening in on the conversation on how the want a 8 foot pineapple at the entrance and want it to be reasonable at cost, yet look pacific style. From what I heard it kinda sounded chessey and dorkey. Well then I had to leave because my mom didn't want me to get caaught listening in. So if you ever hear any architechs talking about that hotel go straight to the boards. :eek:

Go! IOA
acctres.jpg

This has been announced already. If you go to Universals website it can tell you a little bit about it. It is going to be the value hotel on the resort.(Portofino being luxury and HRH being moderate)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter