Royal Caribbean prices

Christy LOVES Disney

Mouseketeer
I've never been on a Royal Caribbean cruise but my family is looking to go Thankgiving-Christmas time in 2018. When is the best time to book (price wise)? Is it like Disney where as soon as the date is released the cheapest prices are available or is it whenever the best promotion is ran? HELP!

I always book as soon as I'm sure of the dates. If the price drops before final payment is due you can re-book at the lower price. Sometimes the price comes down. But there have been times where the price has just gone up.

We always try to book as soon as the dates are released. Then we watch for price drops until the final payment date. If the price drops (about 30% of the time) a quick call to RCL is all it takes to have the cruise re-priced. We have five RCL cruise scheduled through March 2018. So far two have dropped in price, one hasn't changed, and two have gone up.

You're looking at a great time to go. Historically, the least expensive time to cruise is the time period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Usually the first two weeks in December see some bargains. I usually book as soon as I choose my dates and, as another poster stated, they will adjust your price if the cost goes down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter