Royal Anandapur Tea Company

johnvree

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any idea where this snack place is? Deb's site says it's in Asia, but I don't remember seeing it. Is it indoors or outdoors? Thanks.

I have read that it is a little stand and that it is outside. I am really looking forward to trying it. :teeth:

I had a frozen chai there Wednesday. Ir was a hot, hot day and the chai was very, very good! It was in Asia not too far from the entrance to Tough to be a Bug, if I remember right.

jjatwdw said:
What else do they have on the menu, and is it considered a snack on the DDP?

I didn't pay much attention but I think they had smoothies, lots of different kinds of teas (not sure about coffee but I don't remember seeing any) and muffins and/or cookies.

It was chilly one day last Oct. and my dd and I shared a wonderful chai latte there while hubby and youngest dd rode kali. It's right by where the chimps (or whatever primates they are, sorry I can't remember) are up above you. They were quite entertaining!

Wonderful kiosk in Asia! They actually serve rooibos tea! They have a Madagascar Vanilla Red tea that is FANATASTIC! I highly recommend it.

DH and I sat at one of the tables they had set up next to the cart. We could hear the "rush" of the Everest ride in the background while we watched the people walk by. This is a great place to stop and relax.

cdrn1 said:
I didn't pay much attention but I think they had smoothies, lots of different kinds of teas (not sure about coffee but I don't remember seeing any) and muffins and/or cookies.

I went link and enlarged the menu it does not look theyhave smoothies. they had different coffees and hot chocolate. Did not say weather to snackes or not.

I can't answer the Disney Dining Plan question but I can give this place a big :thumbsup2 !!

I agree with the above poster- the Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea is wonderful but on a hot day- the Chai Freeze really hits the spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter