Route of new Christmas parade?

Mummy Minnie

Mouseketeer
Hi doing last minute preparation.

What's the route for the Christmas parade? Is it the same route as the normal parade? And which way does it go? Thanks all.

If you are talking about the Calvalcade that's on 3 times a day instead of the train it's as follows

11h15 : (Town Sq) Main Street > Fantasyland
12h15 : Fantasyland > Main Street (Town Sq)
13h15 : (Town Sq) Main Street > Fantasyland

:)

Carrie_Cat said:
If you are talking about the Calvalcade that's on 3 times a day instead of the train it's as follows

Yes thanks Carrie - yes that's what I meant. :)

Do you know if the characters will get off at either end and if so for what length of time approximately? Come to that what characters there are likely to be? This may all be on the "Everything Christmas" spoiler thread but I don't want to look at that so being a bit careful! :rotfl2:

According to the cm on DCP the characters start by a meet and greet on Town Square before setting off at 11.15 and then all the way to Fantasyland without stopping.

On the last float you've got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto.

I don't know though if they also do a meet and greet at the other end before starting the next parade nor if they do one again on Town Square before the final rotation.

Will try and find out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter