ROTR lottery needs to end.

I cant imagine going on vacation to Disney and not doing a little research.
That was nice of you
I meet people all the time at the parks who have no idea of Boarding Groups, and others who have no idea that groups are gone in seconds.

I suspect many (most?) WDW visitors only browse Disney websites for information. Certainly, they don't obsess over all the details like us regular visitors to disboards. :)

Last edited:
I meet people all the time at the parks who have no idea of Boarding Groups, and others who do have no idea that groups are gone in seconds.

I suspect many (most?) WDW visitors only browse Disney websites for information. Certainly, they don't obsess over all the details like us regular visitors to disboards. :)
Right, I like knowing so many tips and tricks, but its annoying being the free disney guide for friends and family. I'm not planning any Disney trips right now... but here I am with my disboard fam dreaming about the parks

you got your wish. soon you will be able to pay to ride instead of going through the boarding group.
Not sure that is a benefit.
Maybe we were lucky, but we got in through the boarding groups everytime we tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!