Rotary Dining and Entertainment on longer cruises

Paula Sedley-Burke

Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...
Hi DW and I have only done 3 / 4 night cruises on Disney and loved every moment. We were looking at doing longer cruises such as Alaska and possibly transatlantic. Does anyone know how the rotary dining would work on these longer cruises? Do you keep the same servers because we really loved that! Do you just keep going around the 3 main restaurants? Do they vary the food? Also is there more entertainment during the days for cruises with less port stops such as the Transatlantic ones? Tia

You continue to do the rotation throughout the cruise and do keep the same serving team. There is a different menu each night. Activities are planned for the additional sea days on the longer repo cruises. I believe there are navigators from one of those posted above. The nightly entertainment also varies, though any additional shows are entertainers, crew talent show and a couple using props from the three standards on the ship since there isn't room for additional storage of props from a completely new show.

lbgraves said:
You continue to do the rotation throughout the cruise and do keep the same serving team. There is a different menu each night. Activities are planned for the additional sea days on the longer repo cruises. I believe there are navigators from one of those posted above. The nightly entertainment also varies, though any additional shows are entertainers, crew talent show and a couple using props from the three standards on the ship since there isn't room for additional storage of props from a completely new show.

That is very helpful thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter