Rose N Crown

wirki

If only I lived closer<br><font color="red">Looks
Got up this morning to make my dining reservations. We are going Nov 24th...and wanted to go to Rose N Crown. There is nothing...for our whole stay. Anyone know why?

Help!!

Sorry, having issues with my phone. I suspect that reservations after Thanksgiving haven't been released. I'm having the same issue with Biergarten. Plenty available at the beginning of the week, then nothing at all. The candle light processional starts after Thanksgiving, that may be part of the issue. Good luck finding Rose & Crown, it's one of my favorites.

Got up this morning to make my dining reservations. We are going Nov 24th...and wanted to go to Rose N Crown. There is nothing...for our whole stay. Anyone know why?

Help!!

Me tooooo. I usually have no problem securing a Rose & Crown ADR on Thanksgiving weekend, but not this time. Rose & Crown and Le Cellier both have nothing anywhere.

Candlelight Processional usually starts on black Friday and they hold back some tables in EPCOT for the dining package, plus the holiday week crowds.

Or the possibility they haven't been loaded onto the site yet, as has been the case with some other restaurant ADRs in November.

I imagine that they have not been loaded into the system. Any of the restaurants that are part of the CP may be on the list of those that are not available after Thanksgiving.

Has anyone ever had Thanksgiving dinner at Le Cellier? I was able to snag a reservation, but I actually want to try their normal menu, not the Thanksgiving menu. We just happen to be in Epcot on Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if they offer only the special Thanksgiving menu, or if they offer their normal "signature" menu in addition to the Thanksgiving menu? I hate to pay for a standard Thanksgiving meal at one of the more expensive restaurants on the property, when multiple restaurants serve it. I want the signature filet mignon and cheddar soup! :) I called reservations and they were unable to help me. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter