Rose gold ears are here to stay

I always wonder about these sorts of trends. Will rose gold ears be as much in demand, now that anyone can get a pair, any time they want?

And will Disney end up with a surplus, or will they just be a standard item on the shelves, like the classic black Minnie ears with the polkadot bow (my personal favourite)?

I always wonder about these sorts of trends. Will rose gold ears be as much in demand, now that anyone can get a pair, any time they want?

And will Disney end up with a surplus, or will they just be a standard item on the shelves, like the classic black Minnie ears with the polkadot bow (my personal favourite)?
I think they always planned them to be a "normal" offering, like the silver sequined or others. They just didn't realize the extent that people would go crazy for them and didn't order enough off the bat! Soon enough it'll be something like the rose tumblrs where they have shelves and shelves of them available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter