Rose & Crown stein pic?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pjpoppins, Dec 4, 2012.

1. pjpoppins

pjpoppins DIS Veteran

Does anybody have a picture if this? I see it is only $5 for it without beer (I don't usually drink at Disney and I'm a hop-head...before I get flamed). I assume its not a true stein in a German sense but about how big is it and what material? I thought this might be a good cheap souvenir. Thanks

2. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I didn't know that R&C had souvenir steins, but I had seen souvenir steins at a few other locations throughout WS, so I'm guessing the one at R&C is pretty similar. It's a tall acrylic (plastic) mug with a logo printed near the top.

This is something similar that they had for F&W festival (about halfway down the page on the link below). The ones in WS had the country's flag in place of the F&W logo (I saw them at Canada and Germany for sure).
    http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/09/28/2012-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-merchandise/

3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

It's plastic, as one is not permitted to walk around outside with a glass container and they're offering them as something for the guest to take with them and continue to drink from.

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. GeneralTso

GeneralTso DIS Veteran

6. MsPlutoNJ

MsPlutoNJ Aca-awkward

Oh my!!! Now I'm hungry and drooling!!

One week from tonight, I will be eating here.

Awesome pic!

7. princess124

princess124 Mouseketeer

Me too!!! Their fish and chips are AMAZING... ::yes::