Rose & Crown Fireworks Package July 2022

alisonarod1

Earning My Ears
Greetings!

I know that it is extremely difficult to reserve ADRs for the R&C Harmonious Dining Package. I've been checking every day from 60+1-10 and no such luck thus far. I understand that release dates vary. Does anyone know if the release dates for the middle to end of July have already passed and, if not, when such dates might be released? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you and have a magical day! :)

they book at 60 days out like anything else. Either they are sold out, or they haven't loaded for whatever reason, and if that is the case there is no telling when they will load.

The view of Harmonious isn't optimal, the best reason to book this might be to avoid crowds (or maybe unlimited beer), but not to get an optimal view.

I heard the release dates for Fireworks packages are not released exactly 60 days out. Maybe holding out hope for the Rose and Crown isn't worth it, after all, if the views of Harmonious are suboptimal. Thanks for your input:)

According to the WDW there is no special booking date, so if they release them some other time, there isn't any way to know when that is. If it doesn't turn up at 60 days you probably just have to keep checking for it, or try one of those reservation finders.

I am 99% sure they haven't released yet. I've checked every day since my 60 +10 (+ another 10 because we're staying for 21 days), and there has been absolutely no availability at Rose and Crown at all. Not even regular (non-fireworks) availability.

My family really wants to do the fireworks package, despite the less than ideal viewing location, so I'll keep checking. Good luck to you, whatever you decide!

I think it might be across the board for "extras" for late July. Beachcomber Shacks at TL aren't available yet, either.

Not seen any of the Animal Kingdom - animal adventure extras either - unless those are all sold out or not loaded either.

I called back on the 29th because the search button wasn't working for me either at my 60 day window, they said it had no availability, when I questioned why the button didn't work they didn't know. I called DVC today to see if they could do any better, they said it looked normal to them they just saw no availability, escalated to tech to see if their was a problem and they just told the CM "have the guest keep trying later", aka they have no idea. I also noticed a problem with booking reservations at La Crêperie de Paris, tons of availability up until the 29th, and suddenly then no availability whatsoever for the entire next 5 days? That seems a bit odd to me.

Also tried booking this during my 60+ window for my July trip and had no luck. I check everyday as well and nothing yet. There's zero availability for regular Rose and Crown reservations too.

It's probably going to randomly drop one day.

I did the package for my November 2021 trip and it was wonderful - our server was awesome and timed everything perfectly. I think it's a fantastic deal, especially if you like to have some wine or beer at dinner. Maybe you don't have a perfect view of the "show" but you still see the fireworks themselves with a great view.

Agree. It looks like you can make regular reservations for Rose and Crown through July 13. Beyond that, no availability for either regular ressies or fireworks package. If in fact Disney hasn’t released Rose and Crown dates yet beyond July 13, they are cutting a tad close. Yet, it could be because they lack adequate staff. I’ll keep checking and let you guys know when and if anything opens up.

This has been an ongoing problem for months. If you call, they simply tell you all is well, but there is no availability. Then in a few weeks - bam! Tons of spots open up. It seems to mostly be happening to things like dining packages and experiences but I've also seen it for regular ADR's. For whatever reason they just don't release everything in time for the 60 + length of stay booking window. It's frustrating and mostly useless to complain. As you see from the responses above, getting someone at Disney to admit there is an issue is next to impossible. We ran into this over and over last year making reservations for an Oct and Dec trip. I would have hoped things would have improved by now, but I guess not.

Good luck and keep stalking! Reservation finder services work for regular ADR's, but I'm not sure about dining packages. Mouse Watchers might. I've read that, but haven't personally tried them.

When I tried to book our mid/late July dining at 60+6 there was no availability AT ALL for Space, Topolinos, Ohana, and Via Napoli (may have been others but those were the places I searched). I was shocked and so disappointed. On a complete whim I checked mid day two days later, and they all had LOTS of availability. I posted back then to alert folks who may have also been looking. Leads me to believe the releases have been very wonky and inconsistent. Also, I had set a couple free dining alerts for the above mentioned and never received a notification even though there was so much availability for at least 12-24 hours.:confused3

I checked again this morning for regular ADRs as well as the fireworks package for Rose and Crown for mid to late July and still nothing as of yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter