Rose and Crown off DDP?

revdon64

DIS Veteran
Been laying out plans for our August trip and looking at menus on the "Lines" app. A few days ago Rose and Crown was on the Dining Plan. Today it's not. Did I miss something?

I doubt it's off the dining plan, as I believe it's Disney-owned. It's still listed on the WDW Website as 1 credit on the DDP.

I'm sure it was just a random mistake!

(The food is awesome there, by the way! Highly recommended!)

It's a Disney-operated restaurant. No way it's off the dining plan. Don't know what app that is, but the Disney website is often inaccurate in its listings on restaurants. Use the brochure if you want to know for sure what is on the dining plan.

I have heard rumors that some restaurants are coming off the dining plan again just rumor but I heard Nine Dragons is off.

I would say you can't put too much stock in those rumors.

The dining plans in their current form have been around since 2005. Only one restaurant ever dropped out and that was Fulton's after the first year. Last year, Fulton's rejoined the plan.

I would say it's a certainty that no Disney-operated restaurants will drop the plan. Nine Dragons isn't Disney-operated but the Epcot third party restaurants always accepted the plan.

TDC Nala said:
It's a Disney-operated restaurant. No way it's off the dining plan. Don't know what app that is, but the Disney website is often inaccurate in its listings on restaurants. Use the brochure if you want to know for sure what is on the dining plan.

It's the Lines app.

revdon64 said:
Been laying out plans for our August trip and looking at menus on the "Lines" app. A few days ago Rose and Crown was on the Dining Plan. Today it's not. Did I miss something?

And now it says one credit again. Must have been a glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter