Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Interested in your teleportation magic, I'm looking for 3 of them. Are you still wanting credits or what else are you interested in? :)

Alphawazup,

Unfortunately, nothing on your trade list appeals to me right now. If you have credits to buy things then we can work something out for Monday's release of stuff, if that's OK with you.

Please let me know!

Alphawazup said:
I am in interested in trading for a teleportation magic
Click the link in my signature to saw what i have for trade

My offer (for 1) is:
-HSM paino
-and 2 pirate walls with turret

PirateDaisy,

I have all the buyables from this week. If you want to wait until Monday to complete this transaction and get me stuff that's released then, that's cool with me! Please let me know and I will mark my list accordingly!

Thanks

Dara

PirateDaisy said:
Interested in your teleportation magic, I'm looking for 3 of them. Are you still wanting credits or what else are you interested in? :)

DaraAllen said:
PirateDaisy,

I have all the buyables from this week. If you want to wait until Monday to complete this transaction and get me stuff that's released then, that's cool with me! Please let me know and I will mark my list accordingly!

Thanks

Dara

Not a problem! I can wait. :D

DaraAllen said:
Alphawazup,

Unfortunately, nothing on your trade list appeals to me right now. If you have credits to buy things then we can work something out for Monday's release of stuff, if that's OK with you.

Please let me know!
Thant depends on the amount of credits you want just name your price and i will see if i accept

I found someone today to trade me a birdhat so i just wanted to let you know so you could consider other offers. I also sent you a pm in case you don't see this post. TY :thumbsup2

Alpha and Pirate, I had the pins originally listed for 3000 credits when hdmonkeybug first inquired. Since you are each interested in three pins, I'll say 2500 each pin, so three of them would be 7500. Does that sound fair to you both?

Dara, that's a great deal. I can easily give you the credits via quest machine if you'd like. Many here can vouche for me. Let me know, thanks! :)

I only want 1 now

but i will take that one for 2500 credits

Just PM me a time and timezone that you can meet me sunday to get the credits via quest machine

PirateDaisy said:
Dara, that's a great deal. I can easily give you the credits via quest machine if you'd like. Many here can vouche for me. Let me know, thanks! :)
I am East Coast, so you are five hours behind me, right? We might have to do this tonight my time. We are going out this afternoon, as soon as I get through the host queue.

Alpha, I am East Coast, probably evening would be best for me. Does that work for you?

Alphawazup said:
I only want 1 now

but i will take that one for 2500 credits

Just PM me a time and timezone that you can meet me sunday to get the credits via quest machine

Hi,

Im interested in the mickey ghost pins

I can offer

4,000 credits for 3
also 2 skelton chairs

plmk

DaraAllen said:
Alpha, I am East Coast, probably evening would be best for me. Does that work for you?
Pm me the time you can be on sunday if that is ok

I should be on tonight also though if you want to trade then

CaptHook34 said:
Hi,

Im interested in the mickey ghost pins

I can offer

4,000 credits for 3
also 2 skelton chairs

plmk

Sounds like a deal to me. I'm on now, probably for the rest of the night!

For:

1 Bird Hat

I offer:

20,000 credits worth of buyables.

Thank you.

Trade completed. Thanks DaraAllen for a great and easy trade!

Alpha and Pirate, you are welcome. Thanks to you two, too!

Happy, I am contemplating your offer. Will let you know in the next day or two. We had a death in the family, and I am behind my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter