• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roommate for Spring Advantage 2013

DerangedChipmunk

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone :goodvibes

My name's Emmy Kate, and I have four wonderful roommates for the DCP, but our sixth had to drop the program at the last minute due to issues with her school. :sad1:

We are looking to get a 3 Bedroom Wellness apartment in Chatham from January 7th to August 2nd.

Here's my survey:

NAME: Emmy-Kate Pickering
BIRTHDATE/AGE: April 15, 1993 | 19
HOMETOWN: West River, MD
MAJOR: Business
COLLEGE: Covenant College

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE: Entertainment
TERM: Spring Advantage
ARRIVAL DATE: January 7th
DEPARTURE DATE: August 2nd
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSING PREFERENCES
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is a big partier or is really messy
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Tidy, friendly, fun

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Nope
DO YOU SMOKE? Never
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? I have Postural Orthostatic Tachychardia, which just means that I sometimes get dizzy and/or fall over when I stand up (It shouldn’t really effect anyone but me, but you might find me lying on the ground laughing my head off on occasion).
MESSY OR TIDY? Pretty tidy, but if I’m really stressed I might not make my bed in the morning or something.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I love to cook. I wanted to be a chef for sixteen years, so I’m fairly proficient
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? I can be either. I prefer to stay up, but, depending on my work schedule, I might need to be diligent in getting to bed on time.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? I worked at Panera over the summer and I’ll be there over breaks this year, but I’m a full-time student for the time being.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Sweeping and general tidying
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? The bathroom (although I really don’t mind it too much)
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Clothes, jewelry, shoes and the like: absolutely (I prefer you ask first, though). I’m not big on sharing food unless I offer, though (sorry!)
DO YOU SNORE? Nope!
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 11:00 and 12:00 usually
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 9:00
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is on the dark and cold side, but I’m pretty easy to please.

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Friendly, Christian, Fun
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I’m really hard working and sort of a perfectionist, but I’m not afraid to let go when the time is right.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can’t find my way out of a cardboard box; please NEVER rely on me for directions!
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Say Yes to the Dress, Firefly, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock, Top Gear FAVORITE MOVIES: The Hunt for Red October, Master and Commander, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Decoy Bride
FAVORITE MUSIC: Disney (of course!), Country, Pop, Oldies, pretty much anything if I’m honest. I’m not big on screamo, though.
FAVORITE SONG: Blood on the Saddle (Big Al)
INTERESTS: Disney, Fashion, Food, and Movies

OTHER: You should know I’m a Christian and I’m a conservative person. I intend to live accordingly, but don’t think that means I will be judgmental in any way. I love people and I’m sure I’ll love you, but I want to be up front about that.

Have a Magical Day! Message me if you think we might be able to room together :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter