Room with a superstructure experience

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
We're taking our teens on their first cruise shortly on Anthem and have picked a room under the bridge with a superstructure in the middle of the room.

There's four of us so I'm wondering if the room will be big enough and if I should look for an upgrade.

What's your experience been?

Muskrat191

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure what you mean about a room with a superstructure in the middle of the room. Can you link to an example? What type of room is it?

We had a regular balcony room on Anthem. It was my husband and I and our two kids, ages 4 and 6. The room was small. When the sofabed was pulled out into a bed, there was very little space to walk past the sofabed to the balcony door. There was a decent amount of storage space.

TinaLala

Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!
These are the pictures of a room on Anthem of the Sea with a superstructure in the room. The picture makes the room look good size but I'm wondering how much room there actually is.

Attachments

Muskrat191

Mouseketeer
I don't think the column in the room would be a big deal. You would need to look at the room square footage and compare to the other rooms...I think a regular balcony room would be tight with teens.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News