Room with a superstructure experience

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean' started by TinaLala, Oct 3, 2018.

1. TinaLala

TinaLala Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!

We're taking our teens on their first cruise shortly on Anthem and have picked a room under the bridge with a superstructure in the middle of the room.

There's four of us so I'm wondering if the room will be big enough and if I should look for an upgrade.

What's your experience been?

2. Muskrat191

Muskrat191 Mouseketeer

I'm not sure what you mean about a room with a superstructure in the middle of the room. Can you link to an example? What type of room is it?

We had a regular balcony room on Anthem. It was my husband and I and our two kids, ages 4 and 6. The room was small. When the sofabed was pulled out into a bed, there was very little space to walk past the sofabed to the balcony door. There was a decent amount of storage space.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TinaLala

These are the pictures of a room on Anthem of the Sea with a superstructure in the room. The picture makes the room look good size but I'm wondering how much room there actually is.

Attached Files:

5. TinaLala

Sorry the first picture didn't show the structure. Here it is.

Attached Files:

6. John VN

John VN DIS Cast Member

7. Muskrat191

Muskrat191 Mouseketeer

I don't think the column in the room would be a big deal. You would need to look at the room square footage and compare to the other rooms...I think a regular balcony room would be tight with teens.