• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room view from AKL

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
Here's the view from our room at AKL last week:

AKL01.jpg

Wow Tim, what a great view you had - so close to the animals! I just asked what you thought of AKL in your other thread, then this one popped up! Looks like you have no complaints on the view! :D

Wonderful Tim :) ! I love looking at your photos - will you be loading them onto a web-page that we can visit?

Tim - AKL is a magnificent place, isn't it. We were in a Savannah view room, Arusha, last October and I couldn't wait to get out on the balcony, morning, noon or night. No matter what time day or night there was always some sort of critter outside our room.

The pool there was rather busy (ie a bit small for the size of the resort IMHO), but great fun.

Did you breakfast/dinner at Boma/Jiko?

More, we need more info:D

Oooo this is deffo one of my favourite views in WDW - I hope I get to stay here again real soon. I'm so glad you had a great view Tim :)

Lucky you. We stayed in AKL for 2 nights last year and it poured from the minute we checked in to during the night before we checked out. all we could see were soggy wet animals, which as we live on a farm in Scotland in nothing unusual.
The sun came out the day we left and we got some photos then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter