Room Service at Deluxe Resorts

sushilover

Mouseketeer
On another thread it was mentioned that people were able to order room service from Narcoosee's menu when staying at the Grand Floridian and Jiko for stays at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Does this rule follow for other 2 ts credit restaurants at other resorts as well, i.e. Artists Point at Wilderness Lodge or California Grill for the Contemporary, Flying Fish at Boardwalk?

I also understand that its 2 credits for room service which includes the gratuity and service charge. Is this still correct? TIA

The 2 TS does indeed include gratuities and service charges. You get your normal entitlements (which includes an appetizer on DxDP).

I'd like to know the answer to the main question, though. I'm hoping to stay at Beach Club Villas on my next trip, and I'd like the option to order room service off the Yachtsman's menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter