Room Service at a DVC resort?

DaDivatude

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can get room-service at the BCV? I'll be on the Platinum plan (YAY!! :thumbsup2 ) and I know that BCV shares the dining facilities with the YC and BC. Even though it has a kitchen, I'm not really trying to cook and I'm not too thrilled on the idea of having to leave for every meal. TIA!!

we had the deluxe dining in april at the bwv we were in a bed room it was fab. It got room service the last night and it was great.

You can get room service at AKV, BCV, BWV and VWL. Those are the DVC resorts that share facilities with another resort (respectively, AKL, BC, BWI and WL). The standalone DVC resorts, OKW and SSR, do not offer room service. There is pizza delivery available at those resorts.

You can get room service at AKV, BCV, BWV and VWL. Those are the DVC resorts that share facilities with another resort (respectively, AKL, BC, BWI and WL). The standalone DVC resorts, OKW and SSR, do not offer room service. There is pizza delivery available at those resorts.

Thanks!!

yes you can have room service. price is high plus service chg and q min of 18% delivery chg. We have this and really nice to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter