Room reservation question

TakeMe2Disney

Mouseketeer
We're going down for a wedding in October and are planning to stay at GF. On the wedding website it only gives rates for a standard view room, but my father in law wants a theme park view. Can anyone tell me if they've had guests upgrade the view and if so, do they still receive a discount? I appreciate any information you can give!

I am getting married in October and asked the sales consultant this, so hopefully the prices should be about the same. This is what she told me:

A lagoon view with your discount is $378, plus tax.
Magic Kingdom view is $410, plus tax
Concierge in an outer building is $424, plus tax
Concierge in the main building is 543, plus tax
The one bedroom suites start at $1100 and go to $1600, plus tax.
The two bedroom suites start at $1800 and go to $2300, plus tax.
There are no specific views for the suites.

Hope that helps!

I thought you had to have that particular room/view on your room block in order for your guests to get the discount? Am I not correct? When I go to my wedding website it only has what I blocked(GF GV) available to book. It doesn't give other room/views as an option. I have a view guests that would like a different view too so I would also like to know the answer to this.

Hmmmm, now that I'm not sure. I figured they would just block off the regular rooms and if people called to reserve then they could upgrade the view. I would check with Disney.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter