room requests

wolf11

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I am new to the board and I have my first (of probably many ) questions! I have a trip booked for November of this year at CBR and was wondering the best way to request an island.
Thanks!

I would just call CRO and have it noted on the reservation. A lot of people talk about faxing in their requests a few days before their trip, but the room assigner can just as easily see the request on the reservation. And I would imagine that CMs may get a little tired of seeing a whole bunch of faxes.

look at the post above by Carribean Andy... he is a CM at that resort and have given suggestion in his post.

Originally posted by wolf11
Hi all, I am new to the board and I have my first (of probably many ) questions! I have a trip booked for November of this year at CBR and was wondering the best way to request an island.
Thanks!

It depends who you made your reservation with. If you made it through CRO then just call back and tell them you would like to add a request to your reservation. If you are loooking for convienence to the foodcourt and main-pool area then request Martinique or Trinidad North.

If you made your reservation with a travel agent then I would call them and ask how you would go about adding a request to your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter