Room requests at BWV

abeyst

DIS Veteran
We're staying for the first time at BWV this December, and we'll be in a studio. We have preferred view, which means we'll get pool or garden view. Has anyone stayed here in a studio, and if you liked your room what was your room number or floor?

Just had our first trip 'Home' last month. We also had a preferred studio. I didn't ask for anything other than non-smoking when we made our reservation. When we checked in the CM at the front desk asked if we wanted a particular area. I told him no, just something higher up. So, he said he had a perfect room for us, on the fifth floor, with a small view of the fireworks, if we wanted to wait a few hours to get in. Sure I did. It was a great room. We face Epcot, on the village green. We had a view of the Boardwalk. It was a sideways view but nice. We watched the boats coming and going. We watched the higher fireworks from IllumiNations in front of us, over the next building and the higher ones from Wishes at MK to the left. It was wonderful. The only problem? My dd and I couldn't sleep very well with the snoring man in the next bed!!! So, while a studio really worked for us, we changed to a one-bedroom for our Thanksgiving visit!!

Don't request a specific room number. It may be occupied and you will not have any request at all. Go for a smoking/non-smoking, higher/lower floor, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter