Room Requests? (AoA)

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Newbie123, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Newbie123

Newbie123 Mouseketeer

What is the best way to submit room requests? First trip to disney, staying at AoA!! :)

Thanks!!

2. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Call the main reservation line and have your room requests added to your reservation.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Newbie123

Newbie123 Mouseketeer

hmm...that's what I figured, but when I called yesterday, she told me that they don't do that, she couldn't see anything from her screen to add on specific requests? But she also couldn't tell me where I could go to do it! it was very strange, I wasn't sure if there was some type of secret way that I wasn't aware of!

5. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, you got an inexperienced CM. Your best bet is to call again and you should get someone to help you.

6. Newbie123

Newbie123 Mouseketeer

I'll try again, thank you!

7. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

When I stayed at AoA earlier this year I added my requests when I did online check-in before I flew down. Most of my requests were met!

8. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

I made a few requests for LM room- high floor, certain building, facing lake and all 3 were met. I checked in around 9 am and said I would be happy to wait for a room in a particular location. We came back at 2:45 and were able to move in. It just depends on if it is available the day you arrive. I did call ahead.