room request question

MsDisney5

Mouseketeer
Hey guys we have 3 rooms booked @ Beach Club for Aug 15. I was wondering how far in advance we should put in a request with Touring Plans? And do we need to put 3 separate requests or will one suffice? thx!

Or you could just call Disney now and add requests.

The fewer and more general requests, the more likely it is they can even be met

I think TP has a place on the fax that lets you state you are traveling with other people, reservations, ect. I have had wonderful success in the past with TP.

Hey guys we have 3 rooms booked @ Beach Club for Aug 15. I was wondering how far in advance we should put in a request with Touring Plans? And do we need to put 3 separate requests or will one suffice? thx!
The answer is about 5 days before check in day and if you have three separate reservations then you should send a request for each one. The request should include the reservation number of the other rooms

If you have not set these reservations as traveling together as a group with Disney reservations then you need to call central reservations and have it noted. You will need to know the reservation number and point of contact information when you call

I requested building #85 at SSR this past April, which is a standard location that is closer than almost all the preferred locations, and got it. It was the SSR lottery location to me. That was my only request. No floor number or view or anything, just that one request of building 85 or the building beside it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter