• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room request BCV and AK Jambo House

ct_chris

Mouseketeer
For our upcoming WDW trip we will be staying in a 1-br BCV and Studio-AK Jambo Savannah view. Any advice on room numbers and floors to request would be appreciated.
Thanks.

All dvc units at jambo are on the fifth floor. For your savannah view I would request Arusha savannah that's what we had in march and saw lots of animals !

At BCV, we always ask for an upper floor. However, sometimes that means we get the top floor and a room where the outside balcony light won't turn off. So if we go out on the balcony in the pm, the bugs are incredible, and while we sleep we make sure the curtains are closed tight so that the light doesn't shine in. But then, as we say, "It's all part of the experience!"

All dvc units at jambo are on the fifth floor. For your savannah view I would request Arusha savannah that's what we had in march and saw lots of animals !

I like the Arusha savannah at Jambo too!

OP, if you go to DVCNEWS.com you can view the floor plans of both BCV & AKV. This will tell you where the rooms are located. Also try the room finder for each resort - shows the view rooms of a lot of the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter