Room rates & seasons

goochy18

Mouseketeer
I know September is supposed to be a little cheaper than like April or may, etc but are the resort prices I see on Disney website going to change lets say if I check in August? I'm looking at CSR (thanks by the way to those who helped me not only see the light but understand!!!) for end of sept for MNSSHP. not interested in Dining discounts but trying to get idea on when to book best deal at CSR. OH and last yr when we drove in the One night from LA for MNSSHP I called and made reservations and the lady gave me better deal on ASM than what was advertised on website. Instead of $109 I paid $87

The rack rate prices for resort rooms are set for all of this year. If you check the "Rates and Room Types" tab on the left side of the main CSR resort page, you will be able to find the prices for each room category for any date from now to the end of December. You can click on the "Season" drop down tab to compare prices between different dates.

Of course you might find lower prices than these if a special offer comes out for your projected dates. You would need to keep checking the website's "special offers" tab for these.

Check back about 2 months before your stay. They will offer something like 30% or 35% off rack room rates. Right now they only have offers through spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter