Room options for 1 parent, 5 kids

ashkash

Mouseketeer
I'm about to book our upcoming vacation, and I can't find much information for large families. We're looking at Portofino Bay or Hard Rock. I'd be the only parent for at least the first few days, before my husband can join us, plus our 5 kids (17 & younger). Can I book 2 regular rooms, or will we need to stay in a suite? Thanks!

I'm about to book our upcoming vacation, and I can't find much information for large families. We're looking at Portofino Bay or Hard Rock. I'd be the only parent for at least the first few days, before my husband can join us, plus our 5 kids (17 & younger). Can I book 2 regular rooms, or will we need to stay in a suite? Thanks!
The future rockstar suite at Hard Rock sleeps five. There is a pullout in the adult side. There is a maximum occupancy of five guests so you may need a larger suite. The two bedroom suite allows you to sleep nine and may be your best bet.

Last edited:

I think those hotels have connecting rooms. I would call and see if you can book two connecting rooms as the one adult, but have the 17yo with another sibling in the connecting room. I would assume that's allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter