• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Only Reservation ??

Madmother

Mouseketeer
I understand a package is "balance due 30 days prior to arrival" and a RO reservation is "balance due at check-in".

Has anyone paid a "room only" reservation prior to arrival? I would like to have this paid before I get there and want to make "payments". Then its one less thing to worry about.

TIA

2/3/18 - 2/9/18 - POR - Royal Room River View.

Sure. Not sure if you can do it online or call but there's no reason you can't pay the balance any time.

Disney is more than happy to take your money.

That's what I thought too, but can't locate anywhere online to do it. I'll call this weekend to see!

You can't make payments on a room only reservation online. You have to call. The good news is that you can usually use the automated system, rather than waiting to speak with a CM. In my experience, it takes about 5 minutes.

You can't make payments on a room only reservation online. You have to call. The good news is that you can usually use the automated system, rather than waiting to speak with a CM. In my experience, it takes about 5 minutes.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter