Room Location at HRH

Mickeygirl

Mouseketeer
We will be at HRH in July and I was wondering should I request a certain room location or not. I just got standard view but am hoping for an upgrade. Do I just ask at check in or what :confused:

Thanks for the info :wave:

Ask for a room near the elevators. The rooms are down long hallways and the closer you are to the elevator, the better. We asked for this and still were a bit of a walk from the elevator but I guess it could have been worse. We also had a pool room view which was nice but it was the same price as garden view. I'm not sure it is worth the extra money if we had to pay for it.

Have fun! We had a great time at Thanksgiving at HRH.

I agree with ColoradoBuffaloMom about the hallways. They're so long. We were lucky enough to get a room about 5 or 6 doors down from the elevator. We had also booked a garden view room but had a view of the parking lot. So, you may want to request a room with an actual garden view. We didn't mind our parking lot view, but it would've been nice to be able to look at something pretty. About upgrades, just ask when you're checking in. :D

We just got back from HRH and had a garden view room. I requested an upgrade to a pool view with Loews card, but since they were booked solid, they could not upgrade us. However, if you get there early (before noon) you should have no trouble getting a real garden view. Ours was of the nice garden grounds below, including a view of the river. We could see the boats coming and going.

I requested a room that was NOT close to the elevators because of the noise. We were probably about halfway to the end. It was not a bad walk at all. Still some running and laughing in the halls late at night.....the farther to the end you are, then queiter it will be. That's my preference. Have a great time.

I agree wih Wallytosa. I want my room at the end of the hall. I'm a light sleeper, and it is worth the extra walk to have quiet at night. Plus they have doors to the outside on the ends anyway, so you could just use that entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter