Room Labels Concierge

Kpercyman

Earning My Ears
I didn’t reserve a Concierge room on Disney Wonder, but I clicked under my reservation online and the deck map is saying Concierge for RM 8528 next to the Roy Disney suite.

Did that room used to be Concierge and they change it? Even my email says deluxe family verandah (sleeps 5). Just curious and it’s weird that Concierge would change like that.

A group of cabins (12) on the wonder were recently redecorated and reclassified as concierge. yours in one of them.

I didn’t reserve a Concierge room on Disney Wonder, but I clicked under my reservation online and the deck map is saying Concierge for RM 8528 next to the Roy Disney suite.

Did that room used to be Concierge and they change it? Even my email says deluxe family verandah (sleeps 5). Just curious and it’s weird that Concierge would change like that.

They did change some of the staterooms on the Wonder to concierge. However, when I look at Disney's deck plan 8528 is not listed as one of those.

Disney is not known for their speedy updates:rolleyes1
I think everything has happened within a months time.
enjoy your surprise cabin :flower3:
in a few months time I will be in the cabin next door to yours.
Do you leave soon?

Disney is not known for their speedy updates:rolleyes1
I think everything has happened within a months time.
enjoy your surprise cabin :flower3:
in a few months time I will be in the cabin next door to yours.
Do you leave soon?

Less than two weeks which was why I was checking arrival time and deck plans under my reservation. Too bad I can’t afford the upgrade as well. I want to go to the lounge. Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter