Room for 6

Not a single standard room. There are various suites, etc., but 2 value rooms would likely be cheaper than many of these. I would guess most groups of 6 adults would want at least 2 bathrooms.

Here are your options for 6 adults:

Family suites at All-Star Music
Family suites at Art of Animation
Cabins at Fort Wilderness Campground
Two and three bedroom villas at the deluxe villa resorts (DVC)

There may be some suites at the deluxes that will sleep 6, but I'm not up on the details.

Six adults in one room would be a little cramped. I would be looking at either a 2 bdr DVC rental or a couple of value/mod rooms. I would not want to be sharing a single bathroom with that many people and not feeling like I had room to relax

Six adults in one room would be a little cramped. I would be looking at either a 2 bdr DVC rental or a couple of value/mod rooms. I would not want to be sharing a single bathroom with that many people and not feeling like I had room to relax

Not only would it be very cramped, it would be against the rules. There are no single rooms that have enough sleeping surfaces for 6 adults.

A less expensive option is 2 rooms at a Value resort, request connecting. It will be cheaper than a DVC 2BR rental in 95% of cases.

Here are your options for 6 adults:

Family suites at All-Star Music
Family suites at Art of Animation
Cabins at Fort Wilderness Campground
Two and three bedroom villas at the deluxe villa resorts (DVC)

There may be some suites at the deluxes that will sleep 6, but I'm not up on the details.

From the ones I have stayed in...

2-bedroom suite at GF sleeps 8 technically. There's one king bed, 2 queen beds, and a double sleeper sofa. The 1-bedroom sleeps 6, I believe, with 2 queen beds and a double sleeper sofa.

2-bedroom suite at CR sleeps 8 with 2 queen beds in each bedroom (4 total) and a queen size sleeper sofa. The 1-bedroom has 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa.
The garden wing hospitality suite sleeps 7 with a king bed, sleeper soda and day bed.

2-bedroom suite at AKL sleeps 8 people with one king, 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The 1-bedroom sleeps 6, with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa.

They are all pretty expensive though. You are better off renting points and getting a DVC villa or getting multiple rooms.

Not only would it be very cramped, it would be against the rules. There are no single rooms that have enough sleeping surfaces for 6 adults.
Not against the rules -- against the law - the fire marshal sets the room capacity limit - if you violate that, you will not only be kicked off property with no refunds, you could get banned.

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter