Room Capacity GF Concierge

Andrew Bichard

DIS Veteran
This year, when my wife and I are visiting WDW, some friends will also be visiting, so that we can spend some time together.

We have booked Main Building Concierge at Grand Floridian. They have booked a regular room, also at Grand Floridian.

We want to spend time together, both in and out of the parks. We would normally expect to eat some breakfasts together, visit each other's rooms and so on.

We are concierge, they are not.

This means that we will have to give up our own concierge privileges to spend time with them.

Or does it?

I notice that our room capacity is five. Does that mean we could add them to our own reservation? They wouldn't want to share our room, they would return to their own room to sleep, but they would then be concierge guests with the right to use the concierge facilities with us.

If we added them to our booking, would the cost of our room increase?

Andrew

If they are 18 or older, you would have to pay the extra adult fee for each of them per day. I believe it is $25 a day for deluxe resorts per adult over 17.

You could join them throughout the day in the non-concierge facilities or stay and use the concierge facilities for your family only. They are not entitled to visit the concierge lounge if they did not pay for it.

No matter what the room can accomodate, Disney's policy is to add $25 per person if there are more than 2 adults in a deluxe room (it's less for the mods and values). So you're adding $50 per night if you have 4 adults booked for the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter