Room Block Question & other random wishes things...

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
OK so it looks like I'm having an escape...however some chatter has come up about having a wishes wedding...:rolleyes1 Here is question #1 How is the room block determined? What happens if I dont fill it?
Q#2 on wishbok is says that the attic is $100/person-is that for food or just the hall rental. What comes with all of this? Do I have to worry about linens?
Q#3 STD's and Invites are included right? What if I'm not going with the whole cinderella theme? (much more a fan of beauty and the beast than I am cinderella...see PJ for reason)

Ok I guess that covers it for now. I've been so gung ho on having an escape I never looked at a wishes wedding and now tides are changing and I'm not sure what to do or how to figure this whole thing out...:confused3 We don't have much of a guest list...don't even know if there are 21 people we want to invite...but figured I better cover my bases...better now than last minute right???

no invites are included in the wishes weddings only std.

we had the gf for our reception and it was 125 pp min spend and that included cake and all food for the day and the drinks

The room block for us was 25 nights to get our free night and we had 18 people but think that was up to 50 guests and then the block goes up

no invites are included in the wishes weddings only std.

we had the gf for our reception and it was 125 pp min spend and that included cake and all food for the day and the drinks

The room block for us was 25 nights to get our free night and we had 18 people but think that was up to 50 guests and then the block goes up

Thanks. Does anyone know what the minimum is for the Attic?

Check PJ's of brides who had the attic, I think Lurkyloo & DisneyBrideToni posted their BEO in their PJ's

The room block is adjustable. you have to have 25 to get your comp night, but I heard sometimes they go as low as 10 nights, but you don't get your comp night if you go lower than 25. They originally said for us ours would be 50, but I said that I didn't think I could fill it and they lowered it to 25 for us. Plus, if you are desperate, you can always ask people on the boards for their ressie's# and apply it to the room block.

Also, don't go by the Wishbook, it's really not that accurate. Check out PJ's of people who had the attic to get an idea on their costs. Standard linens come with every reception room, I belive, unless it's outside like in Epcot, then I think you have to rent them. If you want colored linens or specialty linens, you have to pay for them.

Save-the-Dates are included with a wishes wedding, but no invites. I forgot I was asked to take a pic of them. I'll post it later. Their white/silver with Cinderella's coach. you can't change it though.

HTH!

Thanks. Does anyone know what the minimum is for the Attic?

$2k for events ending prior to 5pm and $2500 for events ending after. We have a $100 pp food/bev minimum for the day (dinner at the Attic and our dessert party will count towards this), but I think that changed to $125 for 2010. Standard white linens come with the Attic.

We just switched from Escape to Wishes and have a very low room minimum. You might want to ask to talk to a Wishes coordinator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter