Room 8606

Noles2002

Nole Girl!
So excited I booked our next Disney vacation. :cool1::cool1:We've done Disney the past 3 years, so this round we decided on a Disney cruise coupled with a few days to Universal!!!
I booked when Silver members were able to and chose room 8606. Last time we had 8188 and we absolutely LOVED the extended veranda! I know I can't get that room now as it only sleeps 4. Since our last cruise we have expanded to a family of 5. :eek:
I have tried searching online, here, room reports, and on the FB pages for pics of room 8606. :confused: I know the general layout of the room, it's the balcony I am concerned with. Does anyone know if this is a partially obstructed balcony? :confused3To go from a huge, extended balcony to an obstructed one would not be fantastic. :faint:
TIA!:thumbsup2

8606 is a standard verandah room on the dream class ships.

Check the photo in this post to see the side of the ship with room #'s showing where rooms are.

3rd photo down in the post.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter