room 8574 and cat 4

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
Has anyone stayed in room 8574 or near it. I thought I read something about the rear of the ship not being the best place but I can't recall why?
Also we have stayed in Category 6 what is the difference betweena cat 4 and 6. Is the verandah bigger? Where does the 5th person sleep?

Category 4 is like a Category 6, except that there's a Murphy bed for the fifth person. It pulls down in front of the verandah door. The additional square footage in the Category 4 is enough floor space for the Murphy bed to be laid down. Other than that, it's exactly like the Category 6.

8574 isn't all that far aft... it's forward of the aft elevators. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Thanks Dave. Is there enough room for a pack and play? Does anyone know if Disney provides them or we have to bring our own. The baby will only be 5 months old so I would be afraid to use the bed.

Yes, there is enough room for a Pak N Play, and yes, DCL will provide one for you. Go ahead and have your reservation noted with that request... it may even be waiting in the room for you when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter