room 8030 W.E.Disney suite

queenof4hearts

Mouseketeer
Okay I am sooo excited!!! We just booked 2004 June 17th l/s package for the Disney Wonder. We have never cruised before and my husband wanted nothing but the best and we were able to get it!! I tried several travel agents with no luck and then I tried Disney and immediately booked the Walter E. Disney suite for our family of 5 and 3 nights in a suite at the Grand Floridian 1st. I am psyched!!!
Whew, my question is who has stayed in this room and I would love to hear about it and see pictures! I would love to hear about concierge service. The ship looks so magnificent.
We are travelling with friends who also have never cruised and they are staying down the hall in a 1 br suite. Any exp. with these rooms?
I think it is the neatest thing the way we already get assigned rooms unlike a hotel. This cruise thing may grow on me!

Thanks for reading! Wendi:p

WOW, lucky you! :) I've sailed in a Cat. 3 twice but never in a Cat. 1.

You'll find lots of posts on the concierge service (just search with the keyword concierge on this board) but I know we have some folks who have sailed in the Cat. 1s who can tell you more about what to expect.

Enjoy! :)

Make sure you take lots and lots and lots of pictures to share with us. I know several people on the boards have stayed in this suite. I don't remember whose site is was, but someone here also has pictures. Have fun!

bump ,i'm still waiting for a response so i just wanted to move this question up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter