Room 7584 is it too close to laundry?

3GuysandaMom

A friend thinks this room may be too close to the laundry, which made the room warm (from dryers) and noisey from people walking outside the door. Has anyone stayed in 7584? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Just stayed in cabin 7576 - which would be 4 doors down from the one you mentioned. That cabin is definately closer to laundry, but I don't think it will be a problem. We had no problem with crowded or loud hallways. The only night I noticed a crowd in the laundry (2 other people besides myself) was on the formal night when we needed the iron.

I wouldn't worry about the dryers heating the room either. The laundry is across the hallway and each cabin has its own temperature controls.

mom2tiggers - thank you! I'm feeling better now...
How was the weather on your trip? Did you have fun?

3 guys:

We had gorgeous weather for most of the trip. Florida was freezing when got there so that was a letdown. The weather at ST. Maarten was in the 90's & St. Thomas was in the 80's. Both days were sunny. Castaway Cay was picture perfect - hardly a cloud to be found & nice & warm. We had one day at sea that was pretty cloudy & another day that sprinkled here & there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!