room 6652?????

Navy Chief

Earning My Ears
Wondering about our cabin for the 27 April cruise. I understand it has a metal verandah, but thats ok. Is the Aft end quiet????:pinkbounc

The Aft end of the boat isn't quite as quiet as midships or forward... you'll definitely hear a low rumble from the engine and propellers... even up at Palo. It's not really a problem... and it's not really all that loud (except for Deck 2), but you'll definitely be aware of it in 6652. If you don't mind mild vibration, you'll be fine here.

6652 is a great stateroom! We have been in it twice. It used to be my favorite until I discovered 5650, which is closer to the water and a little father back. As Dave mentioned, you will get some engine vibration, but it is not bad. Personally, I like it as I sleep with a ****e noise machine anyone...that just adds some more white noise. It is so nice and peaceful aft, and you will also have easy access to the "secret stairway" that leads up to the buffet and will be only one deck below the "secret" deck 7 aft overlook (I have pics. on my website at www.castawayclub.com in case you're not familiar with it). Have fun!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We loved it aft, and the "secret stairway" was great - DD would usually sleep in some (since they usually have to get up around 5am for school, sleeping in to 7am was a real treat), and found it great to just pop up to the buffet in her PJ's and grab a plateful of donuts/pasteries and pop back to the room.

We just stayed in 6652 on the Feb. 9 sailing. We loved the location. The noise from the engines was not disturbing to us. We liked being aft as you could stand on the verandah and watch as we left the islands, especially to see St. Thomas disappear in the distance!! If the ship backs into Castaway Cay, you'll have a great view. We pulled in so we were on the wrong side to see the beaches, etc.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter