Room 6608

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in room 6608? I can switch my reservation and get the $100 shipboard credit from DU, but my cabin will be switched from 6060 to 6608. Is this a good switch, or does it really matter? Where's the laundry room on deck 6? Thanks!

Samsma,

We were in room 6608 last November on the Magic. The location was very good... It was a rocky couple of days and there was some noise in the room from that, but that is common when the seas are rough.

We have also been in rom 5018 which is forward of the forward elevators. We prefer the back location.. Seems like it was easier to get where we were going..

mac_tlc

We stayed in 6610 last month and loved the location. Close the the Aft stairs/elevators which is very convenient if you have children (Mickey pool, Scoops, Theatre, Parrot Cay, Animators).

Cool. We were in 6610 last April. Very nice. Quiet, but close enough to the lifts to be convenient.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest