Room 5150 on the Dream?

KEVIN GOWER

Earning My Ears
Hi
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in room 5150 on a Dream preview Cruise?

Last year we had the equivalent room next to the lifeboats on the Wonder and that was great as we didn't have anyone to the right of our verandah, so we weren't bothered by anyone's smoke. We realise we will have an extended verandah and will be quite overlooked from above, but that is fine.

The lifeboats on the Dream seem to jut out further than usual and we are wondering if we will only see half of a lifeboat when we look to our right.

So, has anybody stayed in this room and please could they tell us how restricted the view to the right is (i.e. when looking toward the front of the ship)

Many thanks

Hi
Just wondered if anyone has stayed in room 5150 on a Dream preview Cruise?

Last year we had the equivalent room next to the lifeboats on the Wonder and that was great as we didn't have anyone to the right of our verandah, so we weren't bothered by anyone's smoke. We realise we will have an extended verandah and will be quite overlooked from above, but that is fine.

The lifeboats on the Dream seem to jut out further than usual and we are wondering if we will only see half of a lifeboat when we look to our right.

So, has anybody stayed in this room and please could they tell us how restricted the view to the right is (i.e. when looking toward the front of the ship)

Many thanks

Hi
Bumping this post up, as I would like to hear about this stateroom also.
Wondering if anyone has had any problems with things being dropped on your veranda from people looking down from above? And is this a connecting room? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter