Rookie mistake! Epcot tiered FP...

He was probably not aware of the tier setup at Epcot, which I personally think is the worst out of all four parks. Of those rides you would only be allowed to get a FP for one since those are all tier 1 attractions. Tier 2 FPs are pretty pointless most times of the year when the lines are going to be short anyway. And don't get me started on the Pixar Short Film Festival having a FP queue.
Ah right yeah, I think the tier 2 options are pretty pointless unless it’s a very busy day. Still, the three listed are doable by FP Frozen and doing TT and Soarin at rope drop. Easy.

Ah right yeah, I think the tier 2 options are pretty pointless unless it’s a very busy day. Still, the three listed are doable by FP Frozen and doing TT and Soarin at rope drop. Easy.

When Soarin’ was in rehab and TT is down because of rain EPCOT was not the place to be. The entire park was in Frozen. Not pretty.

Thanks
He was probably not aware of the tier setup at Epcot, which I personally think is the worst out of all four parks. Of those rides you would only be allowed to get a FP for one since those are all tier 1 attractions. Tier 2 FPs are pretty pointless most times of the year when the lines are going to be short anyway. And don't get me started on the Pixar Short Film Festival having a FP queue.
Thank you, I'm sorry I should have explained myself better!

Was so excited to get a FP for Peter Pan early this morning for 10:10 today. Rope dropped MK with an 8am opening. Rode a few rides Then headed to Peter pan ride. I couldn’t understand why I got the blue light when I tapped my MB. CM said I was 12hrs to early as my FP was for 10:10 PM.

Our first trip was August 2012, a mother/son trip with my 8 year old. I planned for that trip for months - bought guides, Touring Plans subscription, and even printed their plans off, laminated them and took them to the park with us! First park of the trip was Epcot and I believe step 1 was to get a Soarin FP - paper back then. I got the FP dutifully but didn’t realize until later when we went to use it that I had only gotten ONE. For some reason, it never occurred to me that each person would need one. I will never forget the kindness of the CM who let us through anyway!

Was so excited to get a FP for Peter Pan early this morning for 10:10 today. Rope dropped MK with an 8am opening. Rode a few rides Then headed to Peter pan ride. I couldn’t understand why I got the blue light when I tapped my MB. CM said I was 12hrs to early as my FP was for 10:10 PM.
I'm sorry but that made my day!!!! 😊

I'm sorry but that made my day!!!! 😊

The best part was that the FP line was out of the building, so not only the 2 CM's knew but the entire line also knew. I guess I should be credited with giving them a chuckle for the day.

DH hadn't tapped his band yet and he took off like he wasn't even with me. It was a real "boy is my face red" moment.

The best part was that the FP line was out of the building, so not only the 2 CM's knew but the entire line also knew. I guess I should be credited with giving them a chuckle for the day.

DH hadn't tapped his band yet and he took off like he wasn't even with me. It was a real "boy is my face red" moment.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 even better! And well done for potentially making a CM day!

HA! We did that too!

We're just trucking along, looking at the cute little hermit crab and talking about how the theming is so nice, and isn't it weird how there's no line... and then we turn the corner and see Ariel and are like... 0_0 whups sorry scuze us ma'am

This was us word for word on one trip lol! We just stood there for a second like "should we leave"? We stayed and got pics and you can see a bit of the confusion in our smiles :laughing:!

I was lamenting to DH about this just yesterday. We had just left lunch at Tiffins. Wonderful meal. We headed to our FOP fastpass, and in line in front of us was Pete Werner. He is one of the reasons I chose Tiffins - because he used to give it great reviews. I said hello, told him we had just had lunch there, etc, etc. Didn’t introduce myself. Didn’t tell him I’ve been on DIS for many years. Didn’t ask to get a picture. Didn’t thank him for creating this awesome forum. Nope! None of that. Just Tiffins ... ugh!

Last edited:
I was lamenting to DH about this just yesterday. We had just left lunch at Tiffins Wonderful meal. We headed to our FOP fastpass, and in line in front of us was Pete Werner. He is one of the reasons I chose Tiffins - because he used to give it great reviews. I said hello, told him we had just had lunch there, etc, etc. Didn’t introduce myself. Didn’t tell him I’ve been on DIS for many years. Didn’t ask to get a picture. Didn’t thank him for creating this awesome forum. Nope! None of that. Just Tiffins ... ugh!
If it makes you feel better we met Tim tracker and I fan girled bad and just sputtered out some awful jokes and laughed. I actually have it on video and I can't bare to watch it because I'm frightened I'm going to shout at myself to shut up and throw something at our TV.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter