Ron Jon Resort Prior to Cruise

momto2girlsLA

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any feedback on the Ron Jon Resort? I was able to book a 2 bedroom villa for my family and my parents (4 adults and 2 kids) for the 2 nights prior to our cruise in October. Good? Bad? I am thinking we will arrange a shuttle from the airport (MCO) to the resort and then I was told we could get a shuttle from there to the port. Any recommendations for other hotels/resorts that you would recommend over this one? I am trying to avoid renting a car so need a place where we will have things to do all day Sat without a car. We are flying down at somepoint on Friday (still need to make those reservations) and we are doing WDW after the cruise so do not want to stay in the Orlando area. I was given a price of $210 a night (plus taxes) and I don't think I can beat that price at many hotels as we would end up needing 2 rooms and most places I was calling I was getting prices that were around $160 a night per room (x2).

We stayed their last year prior to our Magic cruise. We loved it. The pools were very nice (Splash area/water slide) - kept the kids busy. Miniature golf on site, the restaurant was good as well. Room was clean and nice. We only stayed for one night but the beach is not far away.

We will stay here again.

Just for giggles you can look at Four Points Cocoa Beach which is right next door to Ron Jon but is usually a little cheaper. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter