Romance

Big G

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I am going to be in Disney for my Honeymoon this January and I have been charged with making all the plans. I have made a few priority seating arrangements but was wondering if there was anything else I could do ahead of time to be romantic?

Thanks and any advice would be great.

where are you staying?

there are several things you can buy in advance.

how much money are you talking about?

I am staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

And while I would be hesitant to say money is no object, I am not afraid to spend a good amount of money to do something nice.

Where are you staying? DH and I spent our first anniversary at CBR and had a great time! We would sit in a hammock on the beach almost every evening and watch the Illuminations fireworks - it was so relaxing and romantic. We have also stayed at AKL and agree that it is one of the most romantic weeks we have ever had together. Victoria Falls is a great quiet little lounge - the perfect place for candlelit conversation.

I know that at the GF and Poly they will set up a private dining experience. DH and I had a couples massage at AKL. You can also book a private cruise and have champagne, strawberries, the whole nine yards.

You are going to have sooooo much fun! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

I'm interested to hear all the answers too. My cousin has asked me to plan her DW honeymoon for her. They will be there the last week of March first week of April staying at WL. Kind of short notice ( I usually have a whole year to plan a trip!) but I think I can put together something very nice for them. Looking forward to hearing all suggestions!

The AKL has a special romance dinner thourgh in room dinning called the "Savannah Romantic Package for Two". It sound really special. We stayed there in May, but had Dniece, so we didn't try it. Here is the info, I copied it from the menus on allears.net

CELEBRATIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
Our Food and Beverage Department is waiting to assist you with any
and all special occasions you wish to celebrate.

Savannah Romance Package for Two - served on your own private balcony $99.99

Your private Savannah feast includes:
Young Field Green Salad with mango vinaigrette
Choice of Any Two Dinner Entrees on the In-Room Dining menu
A Special Dessert made for sharing
Choice of our Cape Indaba Chardonanay; Cabernet Sauvignon; or Blush

Shelly

I would recommend a day at the spa. We got married last year in Disney and honeymooned there for 2 weeks. The spa was a much needed break from the parks. Good luck! :smooth:

if I may suggest, make a reservation for California Grill, do it about an hour or so before wishes and when you arrive ask them to please give you a table by the window for a nice view. it might take a while so you can hang out by the lounge...

make sure they know whats up, so maybe they'll do soemthing special for you...having dinner with a nighttime view of mk and wishes must be incredible. we're doing that this upcoming trip to celebrate a couple of thigns :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter