• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rolodex/index card quote swap? Anyone interested?

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
Would anyone be interested in doing a rolodex swap/index card with quotes? I was thinking that 3x5 would be great and if you want them for a rolodex, I could punch them before sending them on or you could just store them in a 3x5 card box. I'd love to see cards embellished and with all kinds of quotes for scrapbooking. I'd be willing to run the swap, but I couldn't get to actually organizing/shipping until early September which would give plenty of time to get the cards made.

Please let me know if you're interested!

I would love to do this, if it were a Disney themed rolodex! Like with Disney quotes, and song lyrics mabye?

Caitsmama said:
I would love to do this, if it were a Disney themed rolodex! Like with Disney quotes, and song lyrics mabye?

That works for me...I was hoping to collect enough (eventually) that it would become like a quote of the day calender type thing, too!

Very interesting idea. I'd be interested in seeing what comes from this swap. The later due-date will be good for me. Summer is just starting and life always gets busier than expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter