Rolling Back Packs?

ALDISNEYFAN

Earning My Ears
:earsboy: We just returned from our first trip to DL and CA. We really enjoyed it. We had been warned it was different from WDW. It was, but we still had a great time.

I do want to know why they did not want us to pull our back packs through the park? We have always done this at WDW, we do not have the best backs in town and carrying it is too hard for an all day outing. Security did not give us a reason and nothing was written any where that we could find. Yet we were told it had to carried, pushed if front of us or we had to rent a stroller for it? This was dissapointing to us. :confused3

It is really just the fact that you are in a tighter space, I think. This rule has been around as long as I can remember. We never seem to need much of anything in DL... I carry all sorts of stuff in WDW, but get by with just a waist bag in DL. Not sure why.

Two words- Safety hazard

People don't tend to watch their feet when manuvering through crowds and I would guess they had people trip over "unseen" bags in tight quarters thinking it was a "free space"

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter